TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
Last Revision: 27 Aug 2021
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to ASOS. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Maharashtra state of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time with notice on website. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement governs your use of this website https://www.infodrips.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), This Agreement includes and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referred below. ASOS reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. ASOS will alert you on website that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting of any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. ASOS encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with ASOS for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
Responsible Use and Conduct
- In order to access our Resources/, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources/. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources/ by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources/ through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources/, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources / are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources / is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations/users may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Educational organizations;
- Wikipedia and other related organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed information purpose websites; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Users linking for sources/references for informational/educational purposes.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Company Name; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Company Name. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Company Name‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Unless you notify our third party call center representatives or direct ASOS service representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations from ASOS and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt Out Procedure:
We provide 3 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations –
- You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: [opt-out email].
- You may send a written remove request to ASOS service representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails or call solicitations from ASOS & ADDRESS ,Saraf Line,Karanja,Maharashtra,444105.
ASOS has proprietary rights. ASOS also has rights to all infodrips logos and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, some images and other information.
Content, Intellectual Property, Third Party Links:
This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, about (kind of information). ASOS does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that ASOS does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of the India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. ASOS does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. ASOS is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website:
ASOS is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will –
- abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property),
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- not resell material on the Website,
- not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and
- not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
- not use for any medical advice or any historical claim.
By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from ASOS or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any https://www.infodrips.com employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://www.infodrips.com a digital property of ASOS and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant ASOS a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. ASOS does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. ASOS is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. ASOS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content ASOS deems objectionable, in ASOS’s sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Your use of this website and/or are at your sole risk. The website and are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ASOS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ASOS makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete, or timely.
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Notice for Writers
We hires to professional writers only, to write informative articles that shouldn’t violate copyright or contains false claims, and should contain the fact checked information only. More, after submission, we also strictly moderates with same filters such as plagiarism,proofreading, sources or references reliability etc. for as much as possible reliability. If the submissions doesn’t meet our terms, then submission will be rejected.
Limitation of Liability
ASOS entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content / and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid
ASOS will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement &/or in any manner, including liabilities resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the website content / ;
- the cost of procuring substitute content / ;
- any information obtained / purchased or transactions entered into through the website; or
- any lost profits you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Conjunction with the Limitation of Liability as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of. https://www.infodrips.com/ASOS will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources / , or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASOS and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of
- this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
- the Website content or your use of the Website content;
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- any information or data you supplied to ASOS.
When ASOS is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, ASOS may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify ASOS; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by ASOS to be a material breach of this Agreement. ASOS will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content / , with the counsel of ASOS choice at its expense. ASOS will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend ASOS against any claim, but you must receive ASOS prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website / .
Copyrights / Trademarks
Not all content and materials available on https://www.infodrips.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of ASOS and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by ASOS.
Agreement To Be Bound
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES , YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Force Majeure: ASOS will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation: ASOS may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and ASOS and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
This website is controlled by ASOS from our offices located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, India, without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website
Effect of Waiver:
The failure of ASOS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
This Website originates from the Karanja, Maharashtra, India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor ASOS will commence Maharashtra), India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India. By using this Website or ordering , you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
This website is controlled by ASOS from our offices located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, India, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the courts having jurisdiction over such issue, located in Maharashtra, India. You hereby agree to judgement passed by such courts and waive any right to jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Statute of Limitation:
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose else be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights:
BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIM WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
ASOS reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website If your access to the Website is terminated, ASOS reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until ASOS chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, to terminate it.
ASOS makes no representation that the Website or are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Unless otherwise expressed, ASOS & https://www.infodrips.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness of content / for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. ASOS may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
ASOS (Aatif Screen Online Services)
-Saraf Line,Karanja,Maharashtra,444105, India.